Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday July 20th

Around midnight this morning, Wennie had a little scare. Her heart rate was jumping at around 200 and would not go back down until her doctors administered some medicine. This morning it happened again. At about 10:00 am she had two episodes. One lasted for 8 minutes, the other for three. I'm not too clear on the details because I wasn't here for it, but I saw her this morning at around 11:00 am and she seems a lot tired than when I saw her on Friday. Also Wennie is now hooked up to a machine that helps her expelled the phlegm that is building up in her lungs and throat every four hours. Which is unfortunate because she gets woken up at 4 in the morning as well as midnight. The machine isn't hooked up all the time though. She had a lot of energy midday today.

If you haven't already, please help us by emailing some of the bands posted here to try and get a benefit concert going for Wennie. Thanks!

1 comment:

God believer from Hong Kong said...

Though I don't know Wennie, but after reading her news, I am willing to pray for her.
Don't give up!!!